Watch our webinar with Dr. Jamey Schrier, PT about the potential and pitfalls of PT practice marketing!
While private practice ownership is the dream for many physical therapists, many new practice owners find themselves unprepared for the actual day-to-day work of owning a practice. This can result in massive debt, overwork, and burnout—which is not what PTs go into private practice ownership looking for!
In this webinar, we'll be discussing the ways PTs can harness practice marketing strategies to understand where their patients come from, grow their patient base, and make practice growth more efficient. Marketing is work—but it doesn't have to be expensive or complicated to be effective. In this webinar, we'll cover:
- How to stand out above the competition
- How to attract your ideal patient (the ones you really like to work with; the ones who can't wait to pay you)
- How to turn your patients into raving fans
- How to generate an endless stream of high-quality referrals
- How to position yourself as the go-to authority in your community
- And more!
Dr. Jamey Schrier is a physical therapist, former private practice owner, author of The Practice Freedom Method and founder of Practice Freedom U, a company focused on helping physical therapists build highly profitable practices while becoming “operationally irrelevant,” allowing them to live a more fulfilled and balanced life.
Watch the replay!