Continuing education for new grad occupational therapists is not only beneficial to grow as clinicians, but it's also important to maintain our licensure (and job).
We hosted a YouTube Live on July 31st at 3pm PST, where recent graduate and NGOT Publication Director Dominic Lloyd-Randolfi, OTD, OTR/L sat down with Meredyth Given from Medbridge Education.
In this Youtube Live, Dominic and Meredyth covered all your questions including the following:
- When do you need to start taking Continuing Education Units?
- How many do I need to keep working?
- Is there a difference between national licensure and state licensure?
- What is the difference between CEUs and PDUs?
- Should I take courses online or hands on and in person?
- How many years after school should I look in to taking CEU courses?
- How do I know my CEUs are approved by AOTA and my state?
- I get CEUs mailed to me, are these legit?
- What should I do to keep track of my CEUs and licensure?
Just for CovalentCareers readers! Get $175 off a MedBridge subscription with discount code COVALENT.