Are you interested in telehealth and physical therapy? Watch the replay of our June 5th webinar with Rob Vining, PT, MSPT of PTLive and Digital.Physio to discover all the ways new grad PTs can get involved in this growing modality!
In this webinar, we covered:
- How to get started in telehealth
- What's needed for new grad PTs to start utilizing telehealth
- Who pays for telehealth?
- Why is now a good time to start implementing telehealth?
- Where should folks start if they want to get into telehealth?
Watch the webinar below!
Rob Vining is an orthopedic physical therapist with McKenzie and ART certifications and has worked with patients through telehealth since early 2005. He earned his MSPT degree and his Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sports Science from Texas State University at San Marcos. Rob has worked continuously throughout his career to provide information to the PT profession about the use and application of technology and telehealth through podcasts (PT TechTalk and the Telehealth 20 Podcast), educational websites and forums (TelehealthPT.com, Telehealth PT Providers group), co-founding two telehealth software companies (Direct Physical Therapy and PTlive, Inc) and a central patient hub for pro-bono physical therapy triage, evaluation and treatment (www.Digital.Physio). He is the primary educator and director of the Telehealth PT Mentorship and Residency where PTs craft and launch their own digital practice to provide telehealth physical therapy for patients. He has personally presented to thousands of PTs, DPT students and a variety of medical professionals about the benefits and use cases for telehealth in the PT profession.
Want more resources on telehealth?
- 10 Steps to Starting a Telehealth Practice
- 5 Reasons PTs Should Adopt Telehealth in Their Practice
- Check out the Facebook Group for Telehealth PTs, where over 2,500 PTs are using or learning about Telehealth
- There's also TelehealthPT.com, full of tons of free info about Telehealth Physical Therapy
- Join the Telehealth Boot Camp and get $200 off if you use the CovalentCareers coupon
- PTs and PT Clinics can join over 500 PTs and clinics using the PTLive system and participating in the central patient hub
- Digital.Physio is PTlive's central patient hub where patients can get 12 free minutes of traige and consultation from licensed PTs
- Telehealth Mentorship/Residency - For clinic groups and entrepreneurial PTs looking to start their own digital practice
- Telehealth 20 is a podcast with Telehealth PTs and other Telehealth/Telemedicine providers and software creators in healthcare
- PT TechTalk: Podcast with Dave Kittle, DPT and Rob Vining, PT, MSPT, where they have discussed Tech and PT for the last 3 years!