Under the general direction of the Accounting Manager, this position focuses on and is responsible for CoreMedical Group payroll, as well as general administrative assistance within the payroll department.
In this position, in additional to reporting to the accounting manager, there is also coordination with all finance specialists, sales team managers, staff and other operation departments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing of weekly timesheets and mileage reimbursement forms
- Processing of check mate calculations and paperwork for ACH transfers, Wires and GCC load
- Entering new hire / rehire / extension traveler employee information into Harpers
- Entering new hire / rehire / extension onto the job board
- Weekly Harpers register review
- Weekly new placement timesheet requirement emails to travelers
- Assist with all aspects of Circharo Acquisition Corp payroll department as needed
- Other finance administrative duties as needed
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong administrative skills and experience.
- Strong organizational & communication skills are a must
- Ability to frequently change priorities and be able to multi-task in a high volume, deadline driven administrative role.
- Excellent account analytical skills
- General understanding of basic accounting, payroll and billing process
- Complete all aspects of position efficiently, accurately, and in a timely fashion
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Attend all required training seminars and meetings at scheduled time
- Technical Knowledge: MS Word, Excel, Internet research - moderate/advanced experience preferred
- Proficient with typing and data entry skills.
- Previous payroll experience preferred
- High School Degree or equivalent required
- Must maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: Response@CoreMedicalGroup.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.