CoreMedical Group is looking for high energy, driven, entry-level team members to work hard and play hard in our Manchester, New Hampshire office! You’ll have all the benefits of working at one of the country’s largest healthcare staffing companies, without the commute into Boston every day!
Join our CoreUniversity training program and get in-depth sales training and experience that can prepare you for a career as a healthcare recruiter!
What Is CoreUniversity?
- 4 week training program that prepares you for a career in healthcare recruiting
- Designed for people with 0 – 2 years of professional experience
- Sales, customer service, and technology training that set you up for success
- Mentoring and support from experienced recruiters
- Opportunity to shadow in each of our sales divisions
After graduating from CoreUniversity, you’ll be matched with the sales division that is the best fit for you - and you’ll have the training and experience you need to hit the ground running!
What You’ll Do As A Sales Recruiter:
- Match nurses and healthcare professionals with new jobs across the country
- Coach them through the job search process
- Maintain strong relationships with your candidates to ensure they’re happy in their new jobs
- Achieve professional and personal growth by hitting sales and revenue goals
- Work with a fun, inspiring team of people in Manchester, NH
What We Look For In A CoreUniversity Sales Trainee:
- Competitive, motivated personality
- Independent thinker who can make quick decisions
- Hard worker who will achieve sales growth over time
- Sales or Customer Service experience is a bonus
At Core You’ll Get:
- A fun, exciting office environment: Whether it’s the gong ringing for a new deal or a shuffleboard tournament in the game room, there’s never a dull moment!
- Intensive sales training for new employees: We set you up for success as a Sales Recruiter from day one – we’ve always got your back!
- Recognition for your hard work: Company-wide rallies, unlimited earning potential, and company-sponsored outings all show our appreciation for the hard work you put in every day.
- An opportunity to give back: We participate in ongoing charity projects to support our New Hampshire community and offer paid time off for you to give back to the charity of your choice!
- Health and wellness opportunities: If working out is your thing, take advantage of our on-site gym and basketball hoops or the hiking trails around the lake right outside our door.
- An all-inclusive, all expenses paid, vacation: Every employee has the chance to earn a spot on our annual Club CoreMed trip to an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean.
- Free Food! Coffee, soda, breakfast, lunch, we’ve got you covered in the employee lounge!
Contact us today to meet the team, visit our office, and learn more about a Sales Recruiter career at CoreMedical Group!
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.