CoreMedical Group is looking for high energy, driven, entry-level team members to work hard and play hard in our Manchester, New Hampshire office! You’ll have all the benefits of working at one of the country’s largest healthcare staffing companies, without the commute into Boston every day!
Join our CoreUniversity training program and get in-depth sales training and experience that can prepare you for a career as a healthcare recruiter!
What Is CoreUniversity?
- 4 week training program that prepares you for a career in healthcare recruiting
- Designed for people with 0 – 2 years of professional experience
- Sales, customer service, and technology training that set you up for success
- Mentoring and support from experienced recruiters
- Opportunity to shadow in each of our sales divisions
After graduating from CoreUniversity, you’ll be matched with the sales division that is the best fit for you - and you’ll have the training and experience you need to hit the ground running!
What You’ll Do As A Sales Recruiter:
- Match nurses and healthcare professionals with new jobs across the country
- Coach them through the job search process
- Maintain strong relationships with your candidates to ensure they’re happy in their new jobs
- Achieve professional and personal growth by hitting sales and revenue goals
- Work with a fun, inspiring team of people in Manchester, NH
What We Look For In A CoreUniversity Sales Trainee:
- Competitive, motivated personality
- Independent thinker who can make quick decisions
- Hard worker who will achieve sales growth over time
- Sales or Customer Service experience is a bonus
Core is a company that values transparency, growth, and fun. We measure success with traditional sales metrics, as well as how you fit in with and elevate our company culture. You can find our Mission and Core Values here.
At Core You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay and benefits: A solid base salary plus an industry-leading commission plan means you earn what you’re worth. Plus, take a peek at our comprehensive benefit program.
- An all-inclusive, all expenses paid vacation: Every employee has the chance to earn a spot on our annual Club CoreMed trip to an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean.
- Training: Comprehensive onboarding, continued training, and support to be successful.
- Recognition: Unlimited earning potential, monthly rallies, and company-sponsored outings to show our appreciation.
- An evolving work environment: Remote and hybrid work schedules give you flexibility to work at home and in the office. In the office you'll have access to a fitness room, game room, and plenty of collaborative huddle spaces in a modern, bright work space.
- Health and wellness opportunities: Discounted gym memberships, on-site peer-chosen wellness programs, and healthy lifestyle reimbursements to name a few.
- An opportunity to give back: We participate in ongoing charity projects to support our local and global communities.
- Bragging rights: When you work at Core, you’re joining one of the Best Companies To Work For in NH and one of the Coolest Companies For Young Professionals.
Contact us today to meet the team, visit our office, and learn more about a Sales Recruiter career at CoreMedical Group!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.