CoreMedical Group is looking for an Account Executive who is ready to build relationships with healthcare facilities across the country and grow our client base.
Our client facilities are looking to supplement their staff with travel, permanent, and interim employees. With shortages in almost every specialty, they look to CoreMedical Group to bridge the gap between their open jobs and our top-notch candidates. You should be driven to create these connections and work alongside recruiters, management, and operations staff to produce a smooth and stress-free experience for all parties.
You’re Good At:
- Managing your own desk and making independent decisions - Your autonomy is important to us
- Chatting on the phone with personality - You’ll be talking a lot so it’s good to stand out
- Overseeing multiple client relationships - New clients shouldn’t replace existing relationships, but add to them
- Reaching and exceeding sales metrics - When you grow, we grow and vice versa
Your Daily Tasks:
- Build relationships with healthcare facilities to bring them on board as clients
- Negotiate contracts and rates for our healthcare candidates
- Work with recruiters to place healthcare professionals in opportunities in your client facilities
- Use your competitive nature to hit sales and revenue goals
Core is a company that values transparency, growth, and fun. We measure success with traditional sales metrics, as well as how you fit in with and elevate our company culture. You can find our Mission and Core Values here.
At Core You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay and benefits: A solid base salary plus an industry-leading commission plan means you earn what you’re worth. Plus, take a peek at our comprehensive benefit program.
- An all-inclusive, all expenses paid vacation: Every employee has the chance to earn a spot on our annual Club CoreMed trip to an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean.
- Training: Comprehensive onboarding, continued training, and support to be successful.
- Recognition: Unlimited earning potential, monthly rallies, and company-sponsored outings to show our appreciation.
- An evolving work environment: Remote and hybrid work schedules give you flexibility to work at home and in the office. In the office you'll have access to a fitness room, game room, and plenty of collaborative huddle spaces in a modern, bright work space.
- Health and wellness opportunities: Discounted gym memberships, on-site peer-chosen wellness programs, and healthy lifestyle reimbursements to name a few.
- An opportunity to give back: We participate in ongoing charity projects to support our local and global communities.
- Bragging rights: When you work at Core, you’re joining one of the Best Companies To Work For in NH and one of the Coolest Companies For Young Professionals.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.