Marketing Administrative Assistant
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Administrative Assistant will support the marketing and sales teams by posting job descriptions across online job boards, tracking and reporting on open positions, and organizing job templates to generate candidates for CoreMedical Group. We’re looking for an organized, creative individual to join our growing marketing team at one of New Hampshire’s Top 100 Private Companies!
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Writing job descriptions and creating templates based on information from the sales teams
- Handling job description requests from the sales teams
- Posting jobs to online job boards, including sites like Monster or CareerBuilder
- Tracking jobs and posts and reporting to the Marketing and Sales managers
- Providing support for any other marketing projects
- Copywriting, communications background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
This part time position offers flexible hours in a marketing and sales support role.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: Response@CoreMedicalGroup.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.