CoreMedical Group is looking for a Benefits Specialist to join our growing Human Resources team in Manchester, New Hampshire! We’re looking for an outgoing, positive administrative professional to help coordinate benefits for our employees.
As a Benefits Specialist you’ll help our employees with benefits information and enrollment for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401(k), and more.
What You’ll Do As A Benefits Specialist:
- Maintain accuracy of benefits enrollments, carrier databases, and all benefits related data
- Communicate with our employees on the road and in the office regarding benefits
- Assist with plan changes, benefits claims, and other questions from employees
- Educate sales teams and contract employees on all benefits and enrollment processes
- Execute open enrollment process
- Review and reconcile benefits carrier invoices
- Support the Human Resources team on administrative projects and coverage
- Work with a fun, inspiring team of individuals in Manchester, NH
What We Look For In A Benefits Specialist:
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- Positive, outgoing personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and change priorities frequently
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- Experience in Human Resources a plus!
At Core You’ll Get:
- A fun, exciting office environment: Whether it’s the gong ringing for a new deal or a shuffleboard tournament in the game room, there’s never a dull moment!
- Comprehensive training for new employees: We set you up for success from day one – we’ve always got your back!
- Recognition for your hard work: Company-wide rallies, individual employee recognition, and company-sponsored outings all show our appreciation for the hard work you put in every day.
- An opportunity to give back: We participate in ongoing charity projects to support our New Hampshire community.
- Health and wellness opportunities: If working out is your thing, take advantage of our on-site gym and basketball hoops or the walking trails around the lake right outside our door.
- An all-inclusive, all expenses paid, vacation: Every employee has the chance to earn a spot on our annual Club CoreMed trip to an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean.
- Free Food! Coffee, soda, breakfast, lunch, we’ve got you covered in the employee lounge!
Contact us today to meet the team, visit our office, and learn more about a career at CoreMedical Group!
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: Response@CoreMedicalGroup.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.