CoreMedical Group is looking for a Sales Support Coordinator who is ready to find healthcare candidates for our recruiting teams using a wide range of online sources.
We are looking for an entry-level administrative professional to support our sales teams, maintain our database of potential candidates, and review incoming job applications.
You’re Good At:
- Administrative Computer Tasks - Your data entry work will ensure our database remains clean and organized for the sales teams to use
- Meeting Deadlines - You'll be responsible for processing information and screening applicants quickly and efficiently
- Multi-Tasking - With multiple sales teams to support, you'll need to be ready to jump between projects depending on the needs of the organization
Your Daily Tasks:
- Assist in lead generation/sourcing of healthcare candidates for open jobs
- Data entry of candidate leads from internet sources into our database
- Review and parse incoming applications from a variety of websites
Core is a company that values transparency, growth, and fun. You can find our Mission and Core Values here.
At Core You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay and benefits: We offer solid base salaries and a comprehensive benefit program
- An all-inclusive, all expenses paid vacation: Every employee has the chance to earn a spot on our annual Club CoreMed trip to an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean.
- Training: Comprehensive onboarding, continued training, and support to be successful.
- Recognition: Unlimited earning potential, monthly rallies, and company-sponsored outings to show our appreciation.
- An evolving work environment: Remote and hybrid work schedules give you flexibility to work at home and in the office. In the office you'll have access to a fitness room, game room, and plenty of collaborative huddle spaces in a modern, bright work space.
- Health and wellness opportunities: Discounted gym memberships, on-site peer-chosen wellness programs, and healthy lifestyle reimbursements to name a few.
- An opportunity to give back: We participate in ongoing charity projects to support our local and global communities.
- Bragging rights: When you work at Core, you’re joining one of the Best Companies To Work For in NH and one of the Coolest Companies For Young Professionals.
Contact us today to swing in and meet the team, visit our office, and learn more about you’ll fit in as a Recruiter at CoreMedical Group!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.