CoreMedical Group is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will promote us online across social media channels to find candidates and clients for our healthcare staffing services.
We are looking for a marketing specialist with 1-2 years of experience to manage our social media accounts, work on graphic design projects, and support the marketing team.
You’re Good At:
- Social Media Marketing - You know how to manage a digital marketing calendar for sites like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok to showcase our brand in the best way possible.
- Digital Content Creation - You can use tools like Canva to create eye-catching social media images and videos to use across the web.
- Analyzing Marketing Results - You can look at the results of your social media campaigns and tweak future campaigns to generate the best results.
Your Daily Tasks:
- Post to social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok
- Design graphics to use on social media channels and in other marketing efforts
- Produce video content to use on social media channels
- Monitor and respond to customer service and sales opportunities on social media
- Analyze and report on social media performance
Core is a company that values transparency, growth, and fun. You can find our Mission and Core Values here.
At Core You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay and benefits: We offer solid base salaries and a comprehensive benefit program
- An all-inclusive, all expenses paid vacation: Every employee has the chance to earn a spot on our annual Club CoreMed trip to an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean.
- Training: Comprehensive onboarding, continued training, and support to be successful.
- Recognition: Unlimited earning potential, monthly rallies, and company-sponsored outings to show our appreciation.
- An evolving work environment: Remote and hybrid work schedules give you flexibility to work at home and in the office. In the office you'll have access to a fitness room, game room, and plenty of collaborative huddle spaces in a modern, bright work space.
- Health and wellness opportunities: Discounted gym memberships, on-site peer-chosen wellness programs, and healthy lifestyle reimbursements to name a few.
- An opportunity to give back: We participate in ongoing charity projects to support our local and global communities.
- Bragging rights: When you work at Core, you’re joining one of the Best Companies To Work For in NH and one of the Coolest Companies For Young Professionals.
Contact us today to swing in and meet the team, visit our office, and learn more about you’ll fit in as a Recruiter at CoreMedical Group!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.