Sales Assistant - Info Tech Division
Under the general direction of the Divisional Sales Manager and Human Resources, the divisional sales assistant will be responsible for efficiently completing all administrative functions of the department.
In this position, in addition to reporting to the Divisional Sales Manager and Human Resource Supervisor, there is also coordination with all operations departments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creation of candidate and client contracts and new hire paperwork for all new placements – create documents, naming and saving files, attaching files to internal database, upload to electronic signature website, tracking via excel spreadsheets
- Creating/Updating internal documentation to maintain client on-boarding requirements
- Notifying candidates of all requirements related to the job
- Process and schedule pre-employment screenings; including but limited to, background checks and drug screens
- Close tracking and follow up of all employment related documentation
- Completing I9 form
- Complete references as needed
- Format candidate resumes for submission to clients
- Follow up with candidates weekly regarding discrepancies/issues with timesheets, hours, expense forms, reimbursements, etc.
- Assist with the entry of placements and change forms into internal database.
- Obtain appropriate approval and signatures for client documents including but not limited to; service agreements, fee agreements, addendums, etc
- Continuous communication with sales and other operation departments as necessary to coordinate placement activities.
- Generate and analyze daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Assist in lead generation/sourcing candidates and lead generation for clients.
- With direction; participate in mass email campaigns; field/follow up/forward responses.
- Assist in boolean search (general and targeted).
- Miscellaneous reports or other administrative functions as required
- Providing additional support to recruiters, as needed.
- Familiar with standard sales concepts and practices
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to meet processing deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong administrative skills and experience.
- Ability to frequently change priorities and be able to multi-task in a high volume, deadline driven administrative role.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organizational & communication skills are a must
- Ability to reprioritize through the day
- Complete all aspects of position timely and accurately
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Internet, Microsoft Word a plus
- High School Degree or equivalent required
- Attend all required training seminars and meetings at scheduled time
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries, bonus and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: Response@CoreMedicalGroup.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.