Recruiter/Placement Counselor - Perm Medical Division
A successful Recruiter/Placement Counselor in the healthcare staffing industry is a highly competitive, outgoing and tenacious individual, driven by the hunt and the successful placement of RNs and other healthcare professionals in great career opportunities nationwide.
About CoreMedical's Permanent Medical Division
CoreMedical Group specializes in placing nurses in rewarding permanent jobs across the country. We have thousands career opportunities for medical professionals in all 50 states. In addition, we screen our candidates extensively to ensure we are providing our clients (hospitals, nursing homes, and other healthcare providers) with the very best talent available.
Under the general direction of the Recruiting Manager and Team Leader this position focuses on and is responsible for: recruitment, screening, and permanent placement of medical professionals nationwide.
In this position, in addition to reporting to the Recruiting Manager, there is also coordination with the Team Leader and Account Executives to ensure successful permanent placement of medical professionals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates (the core of your success as a Recruiter)
- Recruit through various sources, to include the Internet, social media, referrals, direct mail, etc.
- Facilitate the hiring process, which includes interviewing, screening candidates and coaching of candidates for client interviews.
- Identify, qualify, match, advise, and manage candidates. You will be directly involved in candidate hiring and management of their career.
- Ability to comprehend candidates' compensation and benefit requirements.
- Maintain and document candidate communication within the recruiting database.
- Develop prospect list and execute a sales and marketing plan to generate new business.
- Establish focused business development and recruiting plans.
- Proactively seek new avenues to attract candidates.
- Educate potential candidates on the outstanding compensation and benefit packages available to individuals who seek employment with CoreMedical Group client facilities.
- Successfully negotiate offered compensation and benefits package from client to healthcare professional.
- Responsible for follow-up and maintenance of all candidates.
- Ensure all candidates have completed all pre & post placement activities are required by CoreMedical Group and client facility.
- Maintain an accurate candidate database.
- Manage many medical professionals and place them in permanent placement positions nationwide.
- Maintain required candidate activity including: communication, submissions, interviews, headcount and placements.
- Communicate effectively with account executives of candidates available and placement potential.
- Work closely with all operations department as needed to ensure quality service for all aspects of candidate placement at client facility.
- Follow-up on all existing candidates to ensure retention, quality control and development of new business.
- Resolve candidate customer service issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Accountable for ongoing professional development including market knowledge about issues that impact medical staffing, technology advancements and self-development of sales and recruiting skills.
- Review media and weekly ads to identify trends and prospects.
- Minimum daily phone call requirements per division manager as well as min duration of phone time to be determined by division manager.
- as well as other responsibilities as requested.
- Proven ability to negotiate, influence and build credibility.
- Must have strong networking and sourcing skills; exhibit strong drive for results and success, and the ability to achieve set goals and deadlines.
- Personal attributes include strong work ethic, passion for what you do, and detail-oriented.
- Have a high sense of urgency without exhibiting impatience.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize daily responsibilities and analytical skills.
- Accomplished Business Development skills with a proven track record.
- Adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of working independently as well as with a team.
- Attend all required training seminars and meetings at scheduled time.
- High School Degree or equivalent required, previous inside sales experience preferred.
- Technical Knowledge: Microsoft Office products including Word & Excel, Internet – moderate/advanced experience preferred, familiar with social media.
- Proficient with typing and data entry skills.
- Must maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
Senior Status Available!
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: DreamJobs@CoreCorporateStaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department