CoreMedical Group is looking for an experienced admin professional who is ready to make a difference for healthcare professionals by assisting in our Quality Assurance division.
As a Recruiting Support Specialist you should be ready to step into the world of travel healthcare documentation with confidence. You'll engage with healthcare job candidates to summarize employment information for healthcare assignments and throughout the entire recruiting process.
You’re Good At:
- Chatting with travel nurses and therapists about their work experience and qualifications to ensure their resumes and applications are up to date
- Managing multiple priorities and staying organized – Lots of candidates with 13-week travel healthcare contracts means lots of digital paperwork
- Navigating web portals and databases – Online administrative experience is essential for documenting and tracking our agreements
- Customer service – You know how to guide people through different processes in a pleasant and productive way
Your Daily Tasks:
- Assisting sales teams with administrative and sales duties to prepare healthcare professionals for submission to open positions
- Partnering with healthcare professionals to ensure their profiles, applications, and resumes are complete and accurate for employment
- Reviewing and confirming job assignment details are properly entered into our systems for contracts administration
- Confirming job assignment details and requirements with healthcare candidates before employment
- Providing general customer support to our candidates along with our sales teams
Core is a company that values transparency, growth, and fun. We measure success with traditional sales metrics, as well as how you fit in with and elevate our company culture. You can find our Mission and Core Values here.
At Core You’ll Get:
- Day-1 Benefits: Take a peek at our comprehensive benefit program which includes health, vision, and even pet insurance options.
- An evolving work environment: Remote and hybrid work schedules give you flexibility to work at home and in the office. In the office you'll have access to a fitness room, game room, and plenty of collaborative huddle spaces in a modern, bright work space.
- Recognition: Monthly rallies and company-sponsored outings to show our appreciation.
- An all-inclusive, all expenses paid vacation: Every employee has the chance to earn a spot on our annual Club CoreMed trip to an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean.
- Health and wellness opportunities: Discounted gym memberships, on-site peer-chosen wellness programs, and healthy lifestyle reimbursements to name a few.
- An opportunity to give back: We participate in ongoing charity projects to support our local and global communities.
- Bragging rights: When you work at Core, you’re joining one of the Best Companies To Work For in NH and one of the Coolest Companies For Young Professionals.
Contact us today to swing in and meet the team, visit our office, and learn more about you’ll fit in as a Recruiting Support Specialist at CoreMedical Group