CoreMedical Group is looking for a Recruiting Manager to lead our Travel Nursing team as they make a difference in the lives of healthcare professionals across the country.
You should be an experienced sales or recruiting manager with the drive to mentor and grow a team of recruiters by providing support, guidance, training, and management.
You’re Good At:
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with sales professionals, other CoreMedical Group employees, and the healthcare clinicians we serve.
- Training recruiters on sales best practices, including negotiations, relationship building, closing placements, and problem resolution.
- Managing a team and developing division goals and initiatives based on metrics.
- Thinking strategically to grow the recruiting team.
Your Daily Tasks:
- Interviewing, hiring, and training new recruiting staff in the travel nursing division.
- Reviewing division financials, goals, and metrics with the team and company leadership.
- Daily supervision of the travel nursing recruiting staff, including one on one meetings, performance reviews, and ongoing feedback and support.
Core is a company that values transparency, growth, and fun. You can find our Mission and Core Values here.
At Core You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay and benefits: We offer solid base salaries and a comprehensive benefit program
- An all-inclusive, all expenses paid vacation: Every employee has the chance to earn a spot on our annual Club CoreMed trip to an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean.
- Training: Comprehensive onboarding, continued training, and support to be successful.
- Recognition: Unlimited earning potential, monthly rallies, and company-sponsored outings to show our appreciation.
- An evolving work environment: Remote and hybrid work schedules give you flexibility to work at home and in the office. In the office you'll have access to a fitness room, game room, and plenty of collaborative huddle spaces in a modern, bright work space.
- Health and wellness opportunities: Discounted gym memberships, on-site peer-chosen wellness programs, and healthy lifestyle reimbursements to name a few.
- An opportunity to give back: We participate in ongoing charity projects to support our local and global communities.
- Bragging rights: When you work at Core, you’re joining one of the Best Companies To Work For in NH and one of the Coolest Companies For Young Professionals.
Contact us today to swing in and meet the team, visit our office, and learn more about you’ll fit in as a Recruiter at CoreMedical Group!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.