CoreMedical Group is looking for a Recruiter who is ready to make a difference for healthcare professionals by matching them with their ideal jobs in medical facilities across the country.
You should be driven to create relationships with our locum tenens healthcare professionals and assist in their placement every step of the way.
You’re Good At:
- Managing your own desk and making independent decisions - Your autonomy is important to us
- Chatting on the phone with personality - You’ll be talking a lot so it’s good to stand out
- Sales or customer service - You know how to guide people through different processes in a pleasant and productive way
Your Daily Tasks:
- Build relationships with healthcare professionals
- Uncover your candidate’s goals and wishes for their next move
- Learn multiple facilities’ offerings and match physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants with their ideal jobs
- Coach healthcare professionals through the job search and interview process
- Use your competitive nature to hit sales and revenue goals
Core is a company that values transparency, growth, and fun. We measure success with traditional sales metrics, as well as how you fit in with and elevate our company culture. You can find our Mission and Core Values here.
At Core You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay and benefits: A solid base salary plus an industry-leading commission plan means you earn what you’re worth. Plus, take a peek at our comprehensive benefit program.
- An all-inclusive, all expenses paid vacation: Every employee has the chance to earn a spot on our annual Club CoreMed trip to an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean.
- Training: Comprehensive onboarding, continued training, and support to be successful.
- Recognition: Unlimited earning potential, monthly rallies, and company-sponsored outings to show our appreciation.
- An evolving modern office environment: Bright colors, not-so-tall cubes, a game room, and huddle spaces. We’ve created an office for both collaboration and concentration.
- Health and wellness opportunities: Discounted gym memberships, on-site peer-chosen wellness programs, and healthy lifestyle reimbursements to name a few.
- An opportunity to give back: We participate in ongoing charity projects to support our local and global communities.
- Bragging rights: When you work at Core, you’re joining one of the Best Companies To Work For in NH and one of the Coolest Companies For Young Professionals.
Contact us today to swing in and meet the team, visit our office, and learn more about you’ll fit in as a Recruiter at CoreMedical Group!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.