CoreMedical Group is looking for an experienced admin professional who is ready to make a difference for healthcare professionals by joining our Human Resources team.
As a Human Resources Coordinator you’ll help our healthcare staff navigate benefits, workers compensation, unemployment, clinical counsel, and more. You’ll be responsible for the administrative processing of day-to-day needs and special projects.
You’re Good At:
- Customer Service - You'll be answering inquiries from our medical professionals and sales teams on a daily basis, communicating with vendors, and providing support to the front-desk staff
- Keeping Track Of Details - Attention to detail is key when it comes to processing benefits, updating databases, ensuring compliance, and keeping track of deadlines in your daily tasks while maintaining confidentiality
- Managing multiple priorities and staying organized – As one of the largest healthcare staffing firms in the country, you’ll be responsible for many different tasks on a weekly basis
Your Daily Tasks:
- Provide support to our medical professionals and sales teams for inquiries related to benefits, workers compensation, unemployment, verification of income/employment, and clinical counsel
- Review and process benefits enrollments, terminations, and changes
- Report and maintain workers compensation claims
- Assist with liability insurance administration
- Communicate with vendors and insurance carriers
- Maintain accurate employee records
Core is a company that values transparency, growth, and fun. We measure success with traditional sales metrics, as well as how you fit in with and elevate our company culture. You can find our Mission and Core Values here.
At Core You’ll Get:
- Day-1 Benefits: Take a peek at our comprehensive benefit program which includes health, vision, and even pet insurance options.
- An evolving modern office environment: Bright colors, not-so-tall cubes, a game room, and huddle spaces. We’ve created an office for both collaboration and concentration.
- Recognition: Monthly rallies and company-sponsored outings to show our appreciation.
- An all-inclusive, all expenses paid vacation: Every employee has the chance to earn a spot on our annual Club CoreMed trip to an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean.
- Health and wellness opportunities: Discounted gym memberships, on-site peer-chosen wellness programs, and healthy lifestyle reimbursements to name a few.
- An opportunity to give back: We participate in ongoing charity projects to support our local and global communities.
- Bragging rights: When you work at Core, you’re joining one of the Best Companies To Work For in NH and one of the Coolest Companies For Young Professionals.
Contact us today to swing in and meet the team, visit our office, and learn more about you’ll fit in as a Human Resources Coordinator at CoreMedical Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.