CoreMedical Group is looking for an experienced admin professional who is ready to make a difference for healthcare professionals by joining our Accounting and Finance team.
As a Billing Coordinator you’ll help keep our business running with your attention to detail and reporting accuracy. You’ll be responsible for maintaining billing reports and coordinating efforts between Payroll and Accounting.
You’re Good At:
- Microsoft Excel and other computer programs – You’ll be spending a lot of time working with spreadsheets and other software to keep things organized
- Basic accounting principles – Background knowledge and basic experience in accounting is key to your success in this role
- Reporting and analytics – Are you able to look at a report and spot trends, review for accuracy, and resolve issues?
- Managing multiple priorities and staying organized – As one of the largest healthcare staffing firms in the country, you’ll be responsible for many different tasks on a weekly basis
Your Daily Tasks:
- Running reports, analyzing data, and inputting information into internal and third party portals
- Corresponding with Core’s clients to confirm billing information
- Troubleshooting and maintaining open issues reports to keep the team running smoothly
- Collaborating with the Accounting, Payroll, and Sales teams
Core is a company that values transparency, growth, and fun. We measure success with traditional sales metrics, as well as how you fit in with and elevate our company culture. You can find our Mission and Core Values here.
At Core You’ll Get:
- Day-1 Benefits: Take a peek at our comprehensive benefit program which includes health, vision, and even pet insurance options.
- An evolving modern office environment: Bright colors, not-so-tall cubes, a game room, and huddle spaces. We’ve created an office for both collaboration and concentration.
- Recognition:Monthly rallies and company-sponsored outings to show our appreciation.
- An all-inclusive, all expenses paid vacation:Every employee has the chance to earn a spot on our annual Club CoreMed trip to an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean.
- Health and wellness opportunities:Discounted gym memberships, on-site peer-chosen wellness programs, and healthy lifestyle reimbursements to name a few.
- An opportunity to give back:We participate in ongoing charity projects to support our local and global communities.
- Bragging rights:When you work at Core, you’re joining one of the Best Companies To Work For in NH and one of the Coolest Companies For Young Professionals.
Contact us today to swing in and meet the team, visit our office, and learn more about you’ll fit in as a Billing Coordinator at CoreMedical Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.