Account Executive - Physician Placement
CoreMedical Group is looking for a driven, experienced sales professional who is ready to work hard and play hard in our Manchester, New Hampshire office! We’re looking for individuals who are ready to build relationships with healthcare facilities across the country and grow our client base as an Account Executive in our Locum Tenens Division.
What You’ll Do As An Account Executive:
- Build relationships with hospitals and healthcare facilities to bring them on board as clients
- Negotiate contracts and rates for our locum tenens physicians
- Work with recruiters to place physicians in locum tenens opportunities in your client facilities
- Achieve professional and personal growth by hitting sales and revenue goals
- Work with a fun, inspiring team of people in Manchester, NH
What We Look For In An Account Executive:
- Competitive, motivated personality
- Independent thinker who can make quick decisions
- Experience managing client relationships
- Hard worker who will achieve sales growth over time
- Sales or Account Management experience required
At Core You’ll Get:
- A fun, exciting office environment: Whether it’s the gong ringing for a new deal or a shuffleboard tournament in the game room, there’s never a dull moment!
- Intensive sales training for new employees: We set you up for success as an Account Executive from day one – we’ve always got your back!
- Recognition for your hard work: Company-wide rallies, unlimited earning potential, and company-sponsored outings all show our appreciation for the hard work you put in every day.
- An opportunity to give back: We participate in ongoing charity projects to support our New Hampshire community.
- Health and wellness opportunities: If working out is your thing, take advantage of our on-site gym and basketball hoops or the hiking trails around the lake right outside our door.
- An all-inclusive, all expenses paid, vacation: Every employee has the chance to earn a spot on our annual Club CoreMed trip to an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean.
- Free Food! Coffee, soda, breakfast, lunch, we’ve got you covered in the employee lounge!
Contact us today to meet the team, visit our office, and learn more about an Account Executive career at CoreMedical Group!
*Senior Status Available
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: DreamJobs@CoreCorporateStaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.