Billing and Collections Coordinator
Under the general direction of the Controller, daily activity supervised by the Billing and AR Team Leader. The Billing and Collections Specialist will be assisting with billing and collections duties including, but not limited to; collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with Team Leader/Management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- E-Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Assist with special projects related to the billing team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to meet processing deadlines
- General understanding of billing processing
- Minimum 1-3 years of billing experience
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong administrative skills and experience
- Ability to frequently change priorities and to be able to multi-task in a high volume deadline driven administrative role
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organizational & communication skills are a must
- Complete all aspects of position timely and accurately
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Internet
- High School Degree or equivalent required, previous accounting experience preferred.
- Attend all required training seminars and meetings at scheduled time
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: Response@CoreMedicalGroup.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.