CoreMedical Group has been placing qualified healthcare professionals in travel assignments throughout the nation since 1989. Our flexibility and commitment to providing the best service while meeting our customersí needs continue to make us the top choice of healthcare providers.
- The length of a typical travel assignment is 13 or 26 weeks, however the length of the assignment can be negotiated based on your facilityís needs.
- CoreMedical Group negotiates one, ALL INCLUSIVE hourly bill rate for
travel assignments, with weekly invoicing based on client approved hours.
- CoreMedical Group works closely with our healthcare professionals, as well
as your facility, to ensure that all required documentation is completed and
any orientation information you require is provided to the professional, prior
to starting their assignment.
Our extensive screening process, encompassed by the below elements, ensures that only the most qualified professionals are presented for your consideration:
- Obtaining an accurate job description: Our Account Executives understand that gaining a clear understanding of the requirements at the beginning of this process is the best way to ensure only qualified applicants are presented for our Clientís consideration.
- Application: Each application is complete with information regarding an applicantís residence, (both legal and temporary), phone numbers, work preferences, salary, education, credentials/Licenses/CPR Certification, work history/experience, and references, as well as, other personal data notes.
- Skills Verific:ation A Skills Verification Form is utilized in conjunction
with our reference procedure to ensure an applicantís skill level.
- References: CoreMedical Group prescreens all potential employees by conducting professional reference checks. Our standard procedures require a minimum of three recent professional references, including at least one supervisor/manager. CoreMedical Group holds high standards with regard to performance. Only candidates who exemplify commitment and dedication to their profession are referred.
CoreMedical Group has achieved the Joint Commission's Certification for Health Care Staffing Services. The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval recognizes our commitment to provide qualified and competent healthcare professionals who deliver high quality patient care.
CoreMedical Groupís Quality Assurance department works to ensure all travel professionals meet or exceed the qualifications and experience levels expected.