Your Support Team - Allied Travel / Travel Nurse
CoreMedical Group is proud of our team environment, which offers our travelers a network of support.
Working with CoreMed, you can rely on personalized support from not only your travel recruiter,
but from the entire CoreMed staff.
Our Allied Travel / Travel Nursing team works together to:
- Provide guidance & assistance through any unfamiliar processes of traveling
- Confirm all your housing and move-in arrangements
- Assist you with all aspects of the licensing and paperwork process
- Provide all your Allied Travel / Travel Nursing benefit details
- Ensure you have all orientation information needed to start your travel assignment
- ...and everything in between!
We're here to help with ANYTHING you need!
Travel Tips & Reminders:
- Purchase and bring with you an expandable file folder to keep all of your paperwork handy
(copy of your travel contract, medical documents, I-9 documents, insurance information, etc.).
- Don't forget your mail! Remember to have it forwarded to your new address or have someone
plan on picking it up for you.
Click here to change your address with the United States Postal Service.
- Prescriptions. Make sure to have your prescriptions handy or enough of your medications or
contact lenses to get you through your travel assignment.
- Pack lightly, but remember to pack for the weather in your new travel assignment location.
- Don't forget some necessities: a small vacuum, can opener, corkscrew, light bulbs, laundry basket,
hair dryer, blender, toaster, VCR/DVD, PC, CD player, extra eyeglasses, clock radio, camera, camcorder, umbrella.
- Once you receive your housing information, be sure to call right away to set up your cable and other utilities so they
are turned on when you arrive.
- Don't forget to take care of your car. Check and have your oil changed and check your tire pressure before leaving.
And don't forget an emergency car kit that includes jumper cables, reflectors, flashlight and a first aid kit.
You may also want to join an auto club if you do not already belong to one.
Keep your cell phone handy and make sure you have a charger for it.
- Also be sure that someone knows your travel plans and has your travel itinerary.
- Keep CoreMed's telephone number handy: 800-995-2673.
You can call us from any pay phone.
- Lastly, HAVE FUN! Don't forget to check out the local area and do some sight seeing!
Call 800-995-CORE today to speak with a Allied Travel / Travel Nurse recruiter!
Learn more about our Allied Travel / Travel Nurse referral program.