Your Support Team - Healthcare IT
CoreMedical Group Healthcare IT values our candidate’s expertise as well as our reputation for excellence, which is why our recruiting team works closely with our clients to gather as much information as possible about job openings so that we may provide you with the most accurate and relevant information necessary for you to make critical decisions about your career path.
We can also assist you with:
Once you receive an employment offer, we will work hard to negotiate the best possible benefit and salary package for you. Our goal is to not only provide you with a great experience, but to assist and keep you fully informed throughout the entire process.
- Resume preparation
- Interview preparation and coaching
- Interview feedback
If you are a consultant traveling to a new location, below are some Travel Tips & Reminders:
Call 800-995-2673 to speak with a recruiter!
- Purchase and bring with you an expandable file folder to keep all of your paperwork handy (copy of your contract, documents, I-9 documents, insurance information, etc.).
- Don't forget your mail! Remember to have it forwarded to your new address or have someone plan on picking it up for you.
Click here to change your address with the United States Postal Service.
- Prescriptions. Make sure to have your prescriptions handy or enough of your medications or contact lenses until you can establish a new doctor and/or pharmacy.
- Don't forget to take care of your car, especially if you are traveling a long distance. Check and have your oil changed and check your tire pressure before leaving. And don't forget an emergency car kit that includes jumper cables, reflectors, flashlight and a first aid kit. You may also want to join an auto club if you do not already belong to one. Keep your cell phone handy and make sure you have a charger for it.
- Also be sure that someone knows your travel plans and has your travel itinerary.
- Keep CoreMedical Group’s telephone number handy: 800-995-2673. You can call us from any pay phone.
- Lastly, HAVE FUN! Don't forget to check out the local area and do some sight seeing!