Common Challenges facing Our Clients Include:
- Improving the quality of care
- The complex integration & adoption of newer technologies
- Workforce shortages
- Implementing EMR (Electronic Medical Records)
- Improve clinical workflow to improve patient care and cut costs
- Eliminate silos of data to improve the flow of information throughout the system
Skills and Capabilities:
- Implementing or expanding EMR or enterprise hospital information systems
- Computerized order entry for lab tests and radiology exams
- Electronic review of results
- Clinical decision support
- Implementing and upgrading RIS/PACS systems
- Implementing pharmacy management systems
- Bedside informatics (data warehousing)
- Bedside barcoding for prescription
- Bedside charting systems for point of care monitoring
- Enterprise Data warehousing
- Infrastructure consolidation and asset management (ITSM/ITIL)
- Project Management
- Systems Analysis (clinical, financial, revenue cycle)
- Site Evaluations
- Workflow & Process Improvement
- Integration (HL7, DICOM)
- Data Migration
- Training and post-implementation support
At CoreMedical Group, we strive to provide you with the best experience possible.
Our CoreMed team will work closely with you to gain a thorough understanding of your needs and will provide you with the best possible solution.
From the application
process, right through to the end of your assignment, your CoreMed
recruiter will be there with you! We welcome the opportunity to 'WOW' you!
Start your next great travel assignment!