Sales Development Coordinator
Under the general direction of the Sales Development & Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the sales teams with lead generation.
In this position, in addition to reporting to Sales Development & Marketing Manager, there is also coordination with all departments including sales and operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in lead generation/sourcing candidates for all divisions.
- With direction; participate in mass email campaigns; field/follow up/forward responses.
- Assist in boolean search (general and targeted).
- Assist with incomplete applications.
- Answer intake phone lines and channel candidates to the proper internal contact.
- Cross trained/Backup for all Sourcing functions.
- Data entry (parsing) of candidate leads from a variety of internet resources into database; while checking for duplicate records (merge when necessary).
- Assist in database clean-up.
- Partner in monitoring/parsing/entering incoming applicant responses.
- Assist in mentoring new sales team members as part of their development and initial training.
- Assist in miscellaneous project work as needed.
- Providing additional support to recruiters, as needed.
- Support LiveChat for a positive customer experience
- 1-2 years administrative experience in an office setting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proven organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Experience within a staffing office is a plus
- Have an understanding of medical and technology terminology
- Familiar with standard sales concepts and practices
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to meet processing deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong administrative skills and experience.
- Ability to frequently change priorities and be able to multi-task in a high volume, deadline driven administrative role.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organizational & communication skills are a must
- Complete all aspects of position timely and accurately
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Internet, Microsoft Word a plus
- High School Degree or equivalent required
- Attend all required training seminars and meetings at scheduled time
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: Response@CoreMedicalGroup.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.