We have an exciting opportunity for or a Relocation Specialist to join our Housing Department at CoreMedical Group. This individual will help our travel/contract healthcare professionals find and secure temporary housing for their job assignments, in addition to other duties. This is an administrative role requiring 3-5+ years of office experience and requires a detail-oriented individual with a positive attitude.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contacting candidates who have accepted assignments via phone and or email to find out if they need assistance locating housing for their assignment.
- Assist candidates by performing extensive research utilizing our internal database as well as the internet to locate appropriate accommodations in the area.
- Making calls to hotels, realtors, apartment complexes and private landlord to inquire about ads, rooms, etc. to try to locate, negotiate and coordinate accommodations according to candidates budget and needs.
- Regular communication, follow up and coordination with candidates and sales teams via phone and/or email throughout the process as you are presenting options found.
- Coordinate all housing arrangements for candidates choosing to have company provided housing, including reviewing lease agreement, requesting appropriate checks needed for move in, coordinating furniture rental delivery and pick up, following up upon move in/move out.
- Breaking down and entering monthly rent information into the corporate database as required for candidates with company paid housing.
- Assisting candidates who need pay advances to cover move in costs; generating loan document, generating internal check request or credit card authorization and appropriate follow up.
- Entering housing leads found into company database.
- Following up with hotels that we have authorized payment for candidates to obtain receipts and review to ensure the charges matched what was authorized.
- Other administrative and data entry duties as required with this position.
- Provide the highest quality customer service possible to candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong administrative skills and experience.
- Flexible, willing to help others with the department and take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Maintain a professional and positive work attitude and team spirit
- Represent self and company n a professional manner at all times
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
- This is an administrative role requiring 3-5 years+ of office experience.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: Response@CoreMedicalGroup.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.