CoreMedical Group is looking for a Relocation Specialist to join our team in Manchester, New Hampshire. We're looking for an organized individual with great administrative and customer service skills to support our sales divisions and help our contract employees find housing.
As a Relocation Specialist you'll help nurses and therapists find their temporary home away from home during short-term contract assignments!
What You'll Do As A Relocation Specialist:
- Research and present housing options to contract employees, including availability, costs, amenities and locations
- Communicate directly with contract employees while they are on the road to ensure housing meets their needs
- Educate and set appropriate expectations with contract employees regarding the relocation process, budgets, booking accommodations and advance procedures
- Manage all record keeping, paperwork, billing, and communication between contract employees, housing, and CoreMedical Group
- Work with a fun, inspiring team of people in Manchester, NH
What We Look For In A Relocation Specialist:
- Exceptional problem-solving ability - be ready to think on your feet!
- Strong phone and communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong administrative skills and experience
- Ability to frequently change priorities and multi-task in a high volume, deadline driven administrative role
- Outstanding customer service experience - experience supporting a sales team is a plus!
At Core You’ll Get:
- A fun, exciting office environment: Whether it’s the gong ringing for a new deal or a shuffleboard tournament in the game room, there’s never a dull moment!
- Comprehensive training for new employees: We set you up for success from day one – we’ve always got your back!
- Recognition for your hard work: Company-wide rallies, individual employee recognition, and company-sponsored outings all show our appreciation for the hard work you put in every day.
- An opportunity to give back: We participate in ongoing charity projects to support our New Hampshire community.
- Health and wellness opportunities: If working out is your thing, take advantage of our on-site gym and basketball hoops or the hiking trails around the lake right outside our door.
- An all-inclusive, all expenses paid, vacation: Every employee has the chance to earn a spot on our annual Club CoreMed trip to an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean.
- Free Food! Coffee, soda, breakfast, lunch, we’ve got you covered in the employee lounge!
Contact us today to meet the team, visit our office, and learn more about a career at CoreMedical Group!
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected].
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.