Recruiter - Travel Nursing
A successful Recruiter/Placement Counselor in the travel/contract nursing staffing industry is a highly competitive, outgoing and tenacious individual, driven by the hunt and the successful completion of each travel nursing assignment.
About CoreMedical's Travel/Contract Nursing Division
CoreMedical Group specializes in placing traveling nurses in rewarding contract jobs across the country. We have thousands of nursing travel assignments for RNs, LPNs, STs and pharmacy technicians in all 50 states. In addition, we screen our travel/contract nurses extensively to ensure we are providing our clients (hospitals, nursing homes, and other healthcare providers) with the very best talent available.
Under the general direction of the Recruiting Manager this position focuses on and is responsible for; recruitment, screening and placement of nursing professionals nationwide.
In this position, in addition to reporting to the Recruiting Manager, there is also coordination with Account Executives and Operations staff to ensure successful placement of nursing professionals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates (is the core of your success as a Recruiter).
- Recruit through various sources, to include the Internet, referrals, nursing schools, direct mail, etc.
- Facilitate the hiring process, which includes interviewing, screening candidates and coaching of candidates for client interviews.
- Identify, qualify, match, advise, and manage candidates. You will be directly involved in candidate hiring and management of their career.
- Maintain and document candidate communication within the automated recruiting database.
- Develop prospect list and execute a sales and marketing plan to generate new business.
- Establish focused business development and recruiting plans.
- Proactively seek new avenues to attract candidates.
- Educate potential candidates on our outstanding compensation and benefits package available to individuals who become a travel medical professional with CoreMedical Group.
- Successfully negotiate compensation and benefits package for each contract assignment.
- Responsible for follow-up and maintenance of all candidates.
- Ensure all candidates have completed all pre & post placement activities.
- Maintain an accurate candidate database.
- Manage many nursing professionals and place them in top medical assignments nationwide.
- Maintain required candidate activity including: communication, submissions, interviews, headcount and placements.
- Communicate effectively with account executives of candidates available and placement potential.
- Work closely with all operations department to ensure quality service for all aspects of candidate placement with Core Medical Group.
- Follow-up on all existing candidates to ensure retention, quality control and development of new business.
- Resolve candidate customer service issues.
- Accountable for ongoing professional development including market knowledge about issues that impact medical staffing, technology advancements and self-development of sales and recruiting skills.
- Review media and weekly ads to identify trends and prospects.
- Minimum daily phone call requirements per division manager as well as minimum duration of phone time to be determined by division manager.
- as well as other responsibilities as requested.
- Proven ability to negotiate, influence and build credibility.
- Must have strong networking and sourcing skills; exhibit strong drive for results and success, and the ability to achieve set goals and deadlines.
- Personal attributes include strong work ethic, passion for what you do and detail oriented.
- Have a high sense of urgency without exhibiting impatience.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize daily responsibilities and analytical skills.
- Accomplished Business Development skills with a proven track record.
- Adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of working independently as well as with a team.
- Attend all required training seminars and meetings at scheduled time.
- High School Degree or equivalent required, previous inside sales experience preferred.
- Technical Knowledge: Microsoft Office products including Word & Excel, Internet – moderate/advanced experience preferred.
- Proficient with typing and data entry skills.
- Must maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
Senior Status Available!
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: DreamJobs@CoreCorporateStaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.