Recruiter - Travel Allied
CoreMedical Group is looking for a high energy, driven, team member who is ready to work hard and play hard in our Manchester, New Hampshire office! We’re looking for individuals who are ready to make a difference in the lives of healthcare professionals across the country in a sales-based recruiter role in our Travel Allied Health division.
As a Sales Recruiter you’ll help people find their dream jobs – while you come to work every day at yours!
What You’ll Do As A Sales Recruiter:
- Match physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech language pathologists with new jobs across the country
- Coach therapists through the job search process
- Maintain strong relationships with your candidates to ensure they’re happy in their new jobs
- Achieve professional and personal growth by hitting sales and revenue goals
- Work with a fun, inspiring team of people in Manchester, NH
What We Look For In A Sales Recruiter:
- Competitive, motivated personality
- Independent thinker who can make quick decisions
- Hard worker who will achieve sales growth over time
- Sales or Customer Service experience is a bonus
At Core You’ll Get:
- A fun, exciting office environment: Whether it’s the gong ringing for a new deal or a shuffleboard tournament in the game room, there’s never a dull moment!
- Intensive sales training for new employees: We set you up for success as a Sales Recruiter from day one – we’ve always got your back!
- Recognition for your hard work: Company-wide rallies, unlimited earning potential, and company-sponsored outings all show our appreciation for the hard work you put in every day.
- An opportunity to give back: We participate in ongoing charity projects to support our New Hampshire community.
- Health and wellness opportunities: If working out is your thing, take advantage of our on-site gym and basketball hoops or the hiking trails around the lake right outside our door.
- An all-inclusive, all expenses paid, vacation: Every employee has the chance to earn a spot on our annual Club CoreMed trip to an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean.
- Free Food! Coffee, soda, breakfast, lunch, we’ve got you covered in the employee lounge!
Contact us today to meet the team, visit our office, and learn more about a Sales Recruiter career at CoreMedical Group!
*Senior Status Available
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: DreamJobs@CoreCorporateStaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.