Recruiter - Physician Placement
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity with unlimited earning potential? Would you like to be a part of a nationally acclaimed organization that values your success, fosters professional growth, and promotes career advancement to a senior level?
CoreMedical Group is looking for a highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable on the phone and can build strong relationships with Physicians looking for contract/locum tenens opportunities.
Healthcare and/or sales background preferred, but we will train the right candidate for success! Experienced physician recruiters hoping to advance their career and make much more money are also welcome to apply!
For more information and an opportunity to meet our winning physician recruitment team, please contact our Talent Acquisition Executive today!
Talent Acquisition Executive
Under the general direction of the Recruiting Manager this position focuses on and is responsible for; recruitment, screening and placement of locum tenen physicians nationwide.
In this position, in addition to reporting to the Recruiting Manager, there is also coordination with Account Executives and Operations staff to ensure successful placement of locum tenen physicians.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain relationships with physicians (is the core of your success as a Recruiter).
- Recruit through various sources, to include, cold calling, the Internet, job boards, social media, referrals, direct mail, etc.
- Provide market intel via leads to the Account Executives to further develop potential new opportunities.
- Facilitate the hiring process, which includes interviewing, screening candidates and coaching of physicians for client interviews.
- Identify, qualify, match, advise, and manage physicians. .
- Maintain and document candidate communication within the automated recruiting database.
- Develop prospect list and execute a sales and marketing plan to generate new business.
- Establish focused business development and recruiting plans.
- Proactively seek new avenues to attract candidates.
- Educate potential physicians on our value proposition of working with Core Medical Group.
- Successfully negotiate compensation for each contract assignment.
- Responsible for follow-up and maintenance of all prospective and managed physicians.
- Work closely with QA to ensure all documentation for credentialing and licensing is in house to facilitate the credentialing and licensing process.
- Ensure all candidates have completed all pre & post placement activities.
- Maintain an accurate candidate database.
- Manage many physicians and place them in top medical assignments nationwide.
- Maintain required candidate activity including: communication, submissions, interviews, headcount and placements.
- Communicate effectively with account executives of candidates available and placement potential.
- Work closely with all operations department to ensure quality service for all aspects of candidate placement with CoreMedical Group.
- Follow-up on all existing candidates to ensure retention, quality control and development of new business.
- Resolve candidate customer service issues.
- Accountable for ongoing professional development including market knowledge about issues that impact medical staffing, technology advancements and self-development of sales and recruiting skills.
- Review media and weekly ads to identify trends and prospects.
- Minimum daily phone call requirements per division manager as well as minimum duration of phone time to be determined by division manager.
- as well as other responsibilities as requested.
A successful Recruiter in our industry is a highly competitive, outgoing, and tenacious individual, driven by the hunt and successful completion of each assignment.
- Proven ability to make introductions and build relationships via the phone, negotiate, influence and build credibility.
- Must have strong cold calling, networking and sourcing skills; exhibit strong drive for results and success, and the ability to achieve set goals and deadlines.
- Personal attributes include strong work ethic, passion for what you do and detail oriented.
- Have a high sense of urgency without exhibiting impatience.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize daily responsibilities and analytical skills.
- Accomplished Business Development skills with a proven track record.
- Adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of working independently as well as with a team.
- Attend all required training seminars and meetings at scheduled time.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required, previous inside sales experience preferred.
- Technical Knowledge: Microsoft Office products including Word & Excel, Internet – moderate/advanced experience preferred familiarity with social media sites (ie Linkedin, Facebook etc.)
- Proficient with typing and data entry skills.
- Must maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
*Senior Status Available
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: DreamJobs@CoreCorporateStaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.