Under the general direction of the Director of Human Resources, this position focuses on and is responsible for; formatting and updating all resume request for each sales division, greeting all guests, answering all phone lines and directing them to proper department and/or individual.
In this position, in addition to reporting to the Director of Human Resources, there is also coordination with all departments including sales and operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls
- Greet all corporate office guest
- Direct guests inquires properly throughout the organization
- Reformat resumes for all sales division
- Update candidate resumes with most recent Core assignments
- Maintain daily resume production report
- Track and report daily attendance to company
- Review and distribute all electronic faxes to appropriate person/department
- Sort and disburse daily mail
- Distribute & Report Sales Call history daily
- Handle removal requests/unsubscribe from Core contact email and voicemail.
- Data entry projects
- Assist with other administrative duties as needed
Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong administrative skills and experience.
- Ability to frequently change priorities and be able to multi-task in a high volume, deadline driven administrative role.
- Must be outgoing and positive individual
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- Strong organizational & communication skills are a must
- Complete all aspects of position timely and accurately
- High School Degree or equivalent required, previous HR generalist experience preferred
- Attend all required training seminars and meetings at scheduled time
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: Response@CoreMedicalGroup.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.