Under the general direction of the QA Manager with daily activities supervised by the Credentialing Coordinator Team Lead, this position focuses on and is responsible for managing the expiring credentials of the candidates placed on assignment.
In this position, in addition to reporting to the QA Manager with daily activities supervised by the Credentialing Coordinator Team Lead, there is also coordination with all departments including sales and operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generate excel report monthly to identify all medical documentation and credentials that are due to expire. Filter, sort and summarize the list based on current assignment requirements.
- Work with online resources to locate clinics in the candidate’s area to set them up for required medical services.
- Prepare authorization forms for all services needed.
- Reach out to the candidate via email and phone to let them know of the expired document/credential and provide them any documentation for services.
- Follow up as necessary – daily, and weekly with both candidates and clinics to see if services have been completed, and to obtain updated documentation.
- Track all incoming paperwork in internal database to update the new expiration date, on spreadsheet and uploading to client web portals. Follow up with Sales to ensure that any traveler with an expired document or license has been notified that they cannot return to work until the document or license is in and the client has been notified also.
- Processing expiring criminal background checks by entering information from consent form into background screening website, ensuring to check client requirements regarding types of checks to run
- Review credentials for assignments that have been extended to ensure documents will be up to date for the duration of assignment.
- Assisting the department with related credentialing duties as necessary and time allows.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong administrative skills and experience
- Ability to frequently change priorities and be able to multi-task in a high volume, deadline driven administrative role
- Strong organizational & communication skills are a must
- Complete all aspects of position timely and accurately
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat Professional/Nitro and Internet, Microsoft Word a plus
- Ability to build relationships and creditability
- High School Degree or equivalent; Previous administrative experience required
- Attend all required training seminars and meetings at scheduled time
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: Response@CoreMedicalGroup.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.