Under the general direction of the Human Resources Supervisor, this position focuses on and is responsible for general benefit administration tasks.
In this position, in addition to reporting to the HR Supervisor, there is also coordination with all departments including sales and operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assign and track benefit enrollment forms for travel staff
- Ensure proper processing of benefit enrollments, terminations, changes, transfers, and cobra
- Ensure employee election correspond with employment contract
- Ensure proper maintenance of carrier database
- Effectively communicate with sales department and travel staff regarding benefit inquiries
- Process proper payroll change notices for benefits as needed
- Responsible for monthly invoices audit
- Provide back-up to Sr. Benefits Specialist as needed
- Provide back-up for front desk
- Serve as back-up for corporate travel accommodations (i.e. air, hotel, on-site transportation, etc.)
- Assist with other Human Resources and other administrative projects as needed
- 1-2 years of administrative experience preferred, HR experience a plus
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong administrative skills and experience
- Ability to frequently change priorities and be able to multi-task in a high volume, deadline-driven administrative role
- Must be outgoing and positive individual
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- Strong organization and communication skills are a must
- Complete all aspects of position timely and accurately
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Internet and Microsoft Word
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Attend all required training seminars and meetings at scheduled time
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: DreamJobs@CoreCorporateStaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.