Account Executive - Healthcare Staffing - Travel Nursing
Would you like to be a part of a nationally acclaimed organization that values your success and fosters professional growth?
If you are interested in joining a healthcare staffing division within an established $70 million dollar staffing firm, please contact CoreMedical Group today! We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and a very strong work ethic who is competitive and sales-driven! We offer corporate training and exceptional benefits. If this could be the direction you see your career accelerating to, then please contact our Talent Acquisition Executive today to hear more details and to set up an appointment to meet our winning team!
Talent Acquisition Executive
About CoreMedical's Travel/Contract Nursing Division
CoreMedical Group specializes in placing traveling nurses in rewarding contract jobs across the country. We have thousands of nursing travel assignments for RNs, LPNs, STs and pharmacy technicians in all 50 states. In addition, we screen our travel/contract nurses extensively to ensure we are providing our clients (hospitals, nursing homes, and other healthcare providers) with the very best talent available.
Under the general direction of the Account Executive Manager, this position focuses on and is responsible for the development of client relationships, obtaining open nursing positions to include Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses in all specialties, and the successful execution of nursing travel contract placements.
In addition to reporting to the Account Executive Manager, there is also coordination with Recruiters and Operations staff to ensure successful placement of nursing professionals.
- Build and maintain relationships with client facilities.
- Pursue new clients through various sources, to include but not limited to the Internet, referrals, social media, etc.
- Negotiate contract rates for travel nursing health professional services.
- Facilitate the hiring process, which includes obtaining job openings, collect position and client requirements, supply client facility with appropriate candidate profiles for consideration and interview appointment scheduling with client contacts.
- Develop prospect list and execute a sales and marketing plan, proactively generating new business
- Educate clients on CoreMedical Group's exceptional candidate quality standards and process of providing candidates.
- Follow-up on all existing business to ensure retention, quality control, and development of new business
- Work closely with clients, recruiters, operations staff and senior managers
Senior Status Available!
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: DreamJobs@CoreCorporateStaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.