Account Executive - Physician Placement
Are you a recruiter, an account manager or sales professional who wants to take your career to the next level? Would you like to be a part of a $70 million healthcare staffing firm that values your success, fosters professional growth, and promotes career advancement to a senior level?
At CoreMedical Group, we have a challenging and rewarding opportunity with unlimited financial potential in our new Locum Tenens Physician Placement division!
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Executive who is comfortable on the phone and can build strong relationships with doctors, hospitals, health systems, physician practices and more.
Sales, Recruiting or Account Management background preferred. This is an opportunity you don't want to miss!
For more information and an opportunity to meet our physician placement team, please contact our Talent Acquisition Executive today!
Talent Acquisition Executive
Under the general direction of the Director of Locum Tenens, this position focuses on and is responsible for the development of client relationships, obtaining open locum tenens positions and successful execution of Locum Tenens placements.
In this position, in addition to reporting to the Director of Locum Tenens, there is also coordination with Recruiters and Operation staff to ensure successful placement of locum tenens professionals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify opportunities and maintain relationships with clients and facilities. (i.e. Health Systems, Hospitals, Practice Management Organizations, Physician Practices, etc.)
- Pursue new clients through various sources, to include but not limited to cold calling, referrals, the Internet, social media, direct mail, etc.
- Successfully negotiate contract rates for locum tenen professional services.
- Facilitate the hiring process, which includes obtaining job openings, collection of position and client requirements, supply client/facility with appropriate candidate profiles for consideration.
- Maintain and document client/manager communication within the automated recruiting database.
- Develop prospect list and execute a sales and marketing plan to generate new business.
- Establish focused business development and sales plans.
- Proactively seek new avenues to attract clients.
- Educate clients on Core Medical Group’s exceptional candidate quality standards and process of providing candidates.
- Responsible for follow-up and maintenance of all client relationships.
- Ensure all pre & post placement documentation and processes have been completed.
- Maintain accurate facility and manager contact within the automated recruiting database.
- Manage and fill job openings with quality locum tenen professionals.
- Maintain required client activity including: communication, open job postings, submissions, interviews, headcount and placements.
- Communicate effectively with recruiters/placement counselors of current territory open positions as well as position requirements.
- Communicate effectively with all Operations departments (i.e. QA, Housing, Finance, HR, etc.).
- Follow-up on all existing business to ensure retention, quality control, timely invoice payments and development of new business.
- Resolve client customer service issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Accountable for ongoing professional development including market knowledge about issues that impact medical staffing, technology advancements and self-development of sales and recruiting skills.
- Review media and weekly ads to identify trends and prospects.
- Minimum daily phone call requirements per division manager as well as minimum duration of phone time.
- Other responsibilities as requested.
A successful Account Executive in our industry is a highly competitive, outgoing, and tenacious individual, driven by the hunt and successful completion of each assignment.
- Proven ability to negotiate, influence and build credibility.
- Must have strong networking and sourcing skills; exhibit strong drive for results and success, and the ability to achieve set goals and deadlines.
- Personal attributes include strong work ethic, passion for what you do, and detail oriented.
- Have a high sense of urgency without exhibiting impatience.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize daily responsibilities and analytical skills.
- Accomplished business development skills with a proven track record of success.
- Adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team.
- Attend all required training seminars and meetings at scheduled time.
- BA/BS Degree, previous sales experience preferred.
- Technical Knowledge: MS Office, Internet – moderate/advanced experience a must, familiarity with social media.
- Proficient with typing and data entry skills.
- Must maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
*Senior Status Available
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: DreamJobs@CoreCorporateStaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.