Account Executive - Healthcare IT
Are you a sales professional who would be interested in joining a rapidly expanding team? This newly created Healthcare IT Account Executive position will allow the individual to grow as much as they are willing to grow! We have hired, trained and selected an HIT recruiting team that has contributed to record-setting years and this opening will allow a professional to step into a position utilizing a very educated talent acquisition team.
If you are an Account Executive in the IT staffing industry who is interested in joining a staffing division within an established $70 million staffing firm, please contact our Talent Acquisition Executive to discuss further details and set up an appointment with our Senior Technology team members.
We would love to hear from you soon!
Talent Acquisition Executive
CoreInformation Technology is actively seeking an up-and-coming or proven Account Executive for a growing IT division of a $70 million staffing firm. The ideal candidate will have experience as an IT Account Executive or as a recruiter in the staffing industry. Successful candidates will be results-driven and possess staffing experience selling to clients nationally within the technology arena.
CoreInformation Technology is growing into the healthcare vertical more due to our background as a Top 10 National Clinical Staffing Provider. In 2014 alone, Core worked with more than 1,000 healthcare facilities to provide staffing services. Initiatives in these facilities are continuing to be more centered on data, application support and optimization.
- Work in all aspects of client selling: prospecting, consultation, building proposals, relationship management, closing, and transition.
- Network with industry leaders and business partners. Participate in key national industry forums and local (territory) networking events (e.g. HIMSS, HFMA, CHIME, etc.)
- Lead and create territory plans to continue growth.
- Grow relationships of current Core customers to selling phase.
- Utilize various methods to achieve results.
- Influence client's selection process and evaluation criteria.
- Facilitate the negotiations and closing activities.
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements
- Exceptional strategic selling skills including discovery, sales cycle maintenance, and tactical planning/closing.
- Accomplished Business Development skills and/or recruitment experience within the staffing industry.
- Knowledge of staffing/consulting industry at strategic and tactical levels.
- Proven ability to negotiate, influence, and build credible, sustainable relationships.
- Ability to integrate into a fast-moving team environment and collaborate with fellow sales team and recruiting team members.
- Must have strong networking and sourcing skills; exhibit strong drive for results and success, and the ability to achieve goals and deadlines.
- Personal attributes should include strong work ethic, ability to apply knowledge, passion for what you do, and attention to detail.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program!
Talent Acquisition Executive
It's easy to apply! Just email your resume and cover letter to: DreamJobs@CoreCorporateStaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring, promotion, or other employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran, or any other basis protected by law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.