OB Nurse Educator
Category: Registered Nurse / Nurse Leadership
Master's in Nursing (MSN) required.
Massachusetts RN licensure required.
Minimum of 6 years current clinical experience in NICU Required
1. Acts as an expert clinical resource to the nursing staff in the varying aspects in newborn care including the care management of the acutely ill neonates by incorporating the following elements: critical thinking skills, evidence - based and best practice modalities in patient care and the integration of current standard of care.
2. Uses advanced knowledge and understanding for clinical specialty to assess and validate competency and compliance to practice and regulatory standards.
3. Shares knowledge and skills through a variety of methods including, but not limited to, precepting, mentoring, role - modeling, providing educational in service, participating in staff evaluation, net working with professional peers and other Steward hospitals, and participating in professional associations.
4. Staff development includes needs assessment of team, development of educational and lab sessions, utilizes appropriate teaching aids, schedules in - service, performance evaluation and competency validation and preceptorship . Creates a positive team work environment with vigilance in compliance for quality patient care outcomes.
5. Facilitates nursing staff's participation in multidiscipline patient care rounding and completeness of handoff communications and discharge planning.
6.The OB Nurse Educator is an integral member of the nursing leadership team of the Women's Health Service, and directly oversees program development and implementation related to education, research, teaching, training and clinical competency in the provision of care and clinical management of perinatal patient population.
7. Incorporates current research, national guidelines, standards and evidence - based practices to develop advanced clinical knowledge and improve performance in newborn care.
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive when searching for that next permanent position.
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer consideration.
At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure your interview / relocation experience is stress - free.